


Well, I was pleasantly surprised when Paul told me that the footings would be poured on Friday - last Friday! So, shortly after all the rebar was tied, the truck came with the cement for the footing. Bailey went down with Paul to watch since it is pretty cool how they pump all that concrete all the way down! We had Paul's company summer party Friday, so when we returned home Saturday, the forms had been removed from the footing! It looks pretty awesome! I finally can see exactly where the house will be. I was a little confused before. Paul kept trying to tell me, and of course I just nodded, but I really didn't have much of a clue!
They should begin forming the foundation Monday or Tuesday. We are really excited to see it all finally moving along. I have to get rolling on the kitchen and tile now.
They should begin forming the foundation Monday or Tuesday. We are really excited to see it all finally moving along. I have to get rolling on the kitchen and tile now.
No comments:
Post a Comment