
Right after the footings were poured, Paul headed to Alaska for a Dall sheep hunt. He traveled to Prudhoe Bay and hunted in the Brooks Range. He had a great time. He loves being out in that untouched country. He got a nice ram the second day of his hunt. He was thrilled and so was I because that meant he could come home earlier than we had originally planned. The week after he got home, we loaded up the boat and car with kids and friends, and headed to Lake Powell for our annual "End of Summer" trip! It was a blast! The kids jumped off cliffs, surfed, tubed and wakeboarded to their hearts' content. Paul and I love being with them on the boat...it is a great way to bond because there aren't any cell phones or TV or anything...just family. We traveled down with our good friends, Joe and Lisa Rich and their kids, and also Mark and Melissa Nichols and their kids. We always make great memories their and the kids look forward to this trip every year. So, I thought I would post a few pics of these two events.
No comments:
Post a Comment